ITS TIME FOR THE ANNUAL OMOCAT CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!!
many good things have happened, OMOCAT has grown so much, and my life is forever changed :>
here’s a little thank you to all my followers and supporters!
1) FIRST PRIZE: 1 OMOCAT APPAREL in the size of your choice (while supplies last) new items that may be released this following week are also eligible for the prize
1) reblog the entire post to enter the giveaway! likes do not count gomen ~_~
2) EDIT: you may only reblog once! multiple reblogs apparently don’t work anymore because tumblr’s new system only shows the most recent reblog. also, no giveaway-only blogs! i’ll be checking >:(
3) i will be choosing 3 winners randomly. i will painstakingly copy-paste each blog name in a random generator, and have the generator pick the winners for me
4) the winner will be chosen this weekend on the midnight of DECEMBER 16th. i will be sending out asks to let you know if you’ve won so please make sure your ask is open! if you do not reply within 24 hrs, i will have to choose another winner!!
5) i will provide free shipping! (yes, even international)
good luck!! once again, thank you all and happy holidays!!!!!
So if you’re a college student and also the praying sort, I feel it is my duty to let you know that there is, in fact, a patron saint of test takers and poor students.
His name is Joseph of Cupertino, and the story goes that when he went to be examined for Minor Orders, he prayed for God’s intercession the night before because (due to learning difficulties) he was really only proficient in the knowledge of one subject. On the day of his examination he was asked about the one thing he happened to know about, and answered so well that he got in based on that one question alone.
Just to drive it home, this is the prayer for his intercession:
O Great St. Joseph of Cupertino who while on earth did obtain from God the grace to be asked at your examination only the questions you knew, obtain for me a like favour in the examinations for which I am now preparing. In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked.
They always tell this story at the last mass before finals where I go to college. For obvious reasons. He also levitated due to his ecstatic visions. That happened a lot, apparently.
This has been Children’s Fun Fact: Religion Corner.
Princess Tutu Meme - 1/2 Side Characters: Malen